Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Greetings and Salutations...

Greetings and Salutations,

This is my first blog, shy about it being in the public eye, but i think i have enough of a thick skin, and a heavy internet disguise (haha, a monkey >.> ) to get over that pretty quickly. I'll start this off by pondering for a moment (gee, i'm deep), the fact that i hate Mondays, and I hate rainy days...so if a rainy day falls on a monday, do they cancel each other out?

My first post and i've lied to you already...i *love* rainy days ><

Im a spunky can-do career woman, who works in IT, (not management or anything), and also unlike Jen Barber, i actually *do* know a thing or two about comp-uters. I was born and bred in the Central West of NSW, moved around alot while young, then after finishing school, packed up my bags and headed to CSU in Wagga to study IT. Now in my third year, i've left internal study to pursue a career in answering phones, leaving me with DE study.


My likes include laughing and smiling..(It's infectious, and easy to do), painting, making jokes out of practically everything i do, and long car trips with someone who doesn't mind the sound of me belting out the words to Don't stop me now by Queen.

My dislikes include pension day (for the down town traffic), bad drivers, queue cutters, show-boats, and teenagers....(i can only say that last one as of 5 months ago! Ha!)

I have one dog named Rufi who is black and white, only because I couldn't afford the coloured giga-pet.

Im thinking this is enough for my first ever posting, so thanks for reading!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment